Call for Service Now 714-751-8090
Fix it Yourself
On the bottom of this page you can start your new blog.
Here you can find some answers as well as technical advice for free. If you got some technical skills, I will likely be able to walk you through
troubleshooting process of you broken Air Conditioning or Heating. Just start a new blog and ask your question.
Use of Skype account on your mobile device will help or FaceTime on iPhones.
You must possess and be familiar with:
* multimeter/continuity/Ampmeter reader
* 1/4" and 5/16" knot drivers
* Phillips and flat screw drivers
* wire strippers
* wire knots and electrical tape.
* Don't forget about pair of gloves and eye protection, safety first!
Here are some educational references on all common system components and parts:
* Thermostat (indoor device attached to the wall or wireless and portable. Can be more or less complicated).
* Condenser (outdoor appliance device located on your patio, balcony or roof. Usually loud, big and rusty with blades on top).
* Furnace (appliance device located in your closet, garage, attic, ceiling, roof, outside closet or through the wall).
* Evaporative coil (appliance device attached to your furnace or air handler, connected with Condenser by coper freon lines.
Air Conditioning parts: Compressor, Condenser Fan motor, Capacitor, Contractor, TXV, Reversing Valve, Fuse.
Furnace parts: Vent Pipe, Blower Motor, Gas Valve, Fan Control Board, Ignition Control, Glow Coil, Pilot Assembly.
Ventilation components: Air Filter, Air Duct, Return Vent, Supply Vent, Grill.
Blog is currently unavailable. Please use email: Eric@SolarisHVAC.com
All your questions will be answered in timely manner.
Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.
Copyright Solaris HVAC Inc 2014 | State Licence # 816346 | info@SolarisHVAC.com | Phone 714-751-8090 | Fax 714-751-8090 | 2107 S.Grand Ave, Santa Ana, CA 92705